Thursday, March 26, 2009

Luau

Last night we had tickets to attend a luau at BYU with some good friends of ours. We really were not feeling up to it--- but I had already paid for the tickets, so I was going! We had a GREAT time and I was glad we went! It was fun to see the kindergarten teacher dancing also!! :o) We left early because no one was feeling good, but here are some random pictures from the evening.....
Tati and her friend Bek! :o)
GREAT friends of ours: The Bundy's!

Two peas in a pod!

Cheese!

LOL- I'm obviously not great w/ the camera! grrrrr...


LOL- I don't even know what to say about this one! ;o)






Gotcha!! LOL-this is what happens when you give two little boys the camera! LOVE IT!








K- I didn't really get what this guy was doing!


LOL- they have the camera again!! SO CUTE! Love ya Joe!













On the way there.......

1 comment:

R Fitz said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!